On Monday (8th February 2021) the first phase of the British-themed integrated resort The Londoner® Macao was opened including a special message was shown by Sands Resorts Macao global ambassador, David Beckham.
Being in Hong Kong, I cannot wait to get back over to Macau to revisit the place including The Londoner® Macao. So what does this new establishment in Macau have to offer so far on the Cotai Strip? Well here you go:
- The main lobbby is dubbed the Crystal Palace. With a Victorian style, glass and iron atrium that features a 33-metre-high stained-glass ceiling.
- A full-scale Shaftesbury Memorial Fountain featuring Anteros, the Greek god of selfless love.
- Victorian-era lampposts.
- The Londoner Hotel, which is an all-suite tower featuring approximately 600 luxury suites that include Victorian-style bathtubs.
- North Palace (Chinese Cuisine)
- Churchill's Table (Western Gourment)
- Tim Ho Wan (Chinese Cuisine)
- The Cheesecake Factory (Western Gourmet)
There are more restaurants to mention, but we recommend you check out their website for the latest updates.
What is coming later in the year? Well, The hotel’s top two floors will incorporate 14 Suites by David Beckham. What we believe to be Macao’s first celebrity-designed hotel rooms, which will launch later this year.
For food and beverage they will have Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill and The Mews (Asian Delicacies) opening soon.
For those already in Macau, enjoy the new property, those from Hong Kong like myself will be over soon! For more information and reservations do visit their website.