I was just on the roof checking out the shops the other day and saw the contractors setting up the space. Now we get to find out what it is all about and the Peak Galleria and added a number of pet-friendly elements to their premises for those dog lovers in Hong Kong, which from what I can see are a lot!
So what can pet lovers now enjoy up on the peak?
- Peaknic combo, allowing pet owners to enjoy a picnic with their pets on its new rooftop lawn by the Observation Deck on level three.
- From now on, customers who order takeaway from participating restaurants or purchase a designated picnic set by Mina House or JinYaJu Noodle Bar of over HK$600 will receive a free picnic mat and a merchant cash coupon worth HK$100.
- PetMart at the atrium from now on through December 31st 2020. Over weekends there will be a variety of pop-up stalls.
- Pawfect Barber Shop, a pet salon-themed photoshoot station, has opened on level one of Peak Galleria.
- The Peak Galleria has set up designated dog parking areas where your doggy can rest while you go shopping or dining.
To find out more about the place and what shops, dining and entertainment options are on offer, CLICK HERE.