As we get lots of press releases, emails, WhatsApp etc etc every five minutes at our office, we thought why not round-up 10 of the things our office is looking forward to this September while certain restrictions are in place.
1. On Amazon Prime 'The Boys' Season 2 will be released on the 4th September 2020. After watching Season 1 it is a fun, shocking and dark take on what super heroes are all about and an alternative take on how they are often portrayed. Click here to watch the trailer.
2. ello a cool new donut shop has now opened.
3. Le Méridien Cyberport has a Pets Menu available at Umami Restaurant + Bar (Top centre of image).
4. Cookie DPT has Cinnamon Rolls at BaseHall. (Bottom left corner of image).
5. Get your hands on Mid-Autumn Festival themed hard candy debut by Spun Candy! (Bottom centre of image).
7. Purearth is launching at the Lane Crawford flagship IFC Mall store on September 11, 2020. To find out more about their products click here. (Top left of image)
8. Feather & Bone has Gourmet Pork Pies in Mooncake Form (right side of the image).
9. The opening of Mother Pearl on Lyndhurst Terrace. A place for Health & Daily Wellness Boba Tea!
10. LUSH makes a new bath bomb called IRL that you can now buy in Hong Kong.