The Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong hotel is now offering new signature roast menu for home delivery any day of the week. This sounds pretty great to enjoy the Mandarin roast at home if you cannot go out, just look at the picture! It really is incredible the demand and changes now to home delivery that have spread throughout the restaurant and hotel industry in Hong Kong.
The hotel’s signature roasts are served with a variety of accompaniments. Dishes include: U.S. Prime Tenderloin Beef Wellington, Wicks Farm Pork Rack, New Zealand Lamb Leg, and Ping Yuen Chicken.
You may also order patisseries such as the 1963 Mandarin Cheesecake, Opera Cake, Strawberry Cream Cake, and Single Origin Chocolate Cake.
If you also want some drinks to make it a true Mandarin Oriental meal, you can also order a curated list of champagnes and wines.
So what are the terms and conditions?
- Ordering is now available daily from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- A minimum order of one roast item is required and must be placed at least 24 hours in advance.
- All items are subject to availability and a 10% service charge applies.
- Complimentary delivery service is offered throughout Hong Kong Island, and at an additional cost for other parts of the city.
- Pick-up is also available at The Mandarin Cake Shop. To view the order form, please CLICK HERE.