Mr. Ming’s Chinese Dining re-welcomes its customers to K11 MUSEA, which is the latest concept from Ming Fat House and the restaurant offers all-day dining with an extensive selection of traditional Chiu Chow and Cantonese recipes and dishes.
Some of the tasty dishes I got to try this week include the following:
- Braised Pork Belly Bun (HK$42/3 pieces)
- Deep-Fried Abalone Pastry (HK$148/2 pieces)
- Chiu Chow Soyed Goose Meat Platter (HK$198)
- Deep-Fried Duck with Mashed Taro (HK$180/6 pieces)
- Fried Rice (Yin Yang) with Fresh Shrimp, Diced Vegetable & Dried Sakura Shrimp (HK$198)
- Sweetened Mung Bean Soup with Water Chestnuts (HK$58)
If you get the chance to go I would recommend the Fried Rice (Yin Yang) and the Braised Pork Belly Bun. Both dishes are different to those that you would find at other Cantonese restaurants extremely delicious! The decor is very warm and comfortable, perfect for that family dim sum gathering over a weekend.
Want to make a booking?
Address: 113A, 1/F, K11 MUSEA, Victoria Dockside, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, HK
Opening Hours: Monday - Sunday 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Telephone Number: (852) 2119 2949