What has been popular in the food and beverage industry in Hong Kong at the end of 2020? I would say that one of the things is smoked meats and we now have a new collab to announce with Honbo and CRFT Pit.
The burger concept (Honbo) is partnering with the artisan smokehouse (CRFT Pit) offering customers of Basehall some tasty looking American BBQ...
There will be 3 Texas-style BBQ dishes to choose from, plus some sides and sauces. These are:
- The signature 7oz Beef Brisket (HK$222)
- Louis Ribs (HK$258) (As seen in the photo above)
- Pulled Pork & DBL Smoked Bacon (HK$148)
The sides and sauces are:
- Sweet Spud and Squash Salad (HK$40)
- Corn Bread (HK$25)
- Fancy Pickles (HK$18)
- Esquites Mexi-Corn Salad (HK$40)
- Artisanal BBQ, Hot and Creole Mustard sauces are also available for HK$18.
A truly nice partnership and great to see something new this coming month over at Basehall, especially for those weekly regulars in the Central area.
Honbo (BaseHall - Central)
Address: BaseHall, LG/F, Jardine House, 1 Connaught Place, Central