I am always a very big fan of hotpot and probably visit a different place every month and even cook it at home! So when I see this special word 'hotpot' I always want to read more to see what special dishes and soup base a restaurant has to offer.
Besides refurbishing the place in recent years (including a number of VIP suites on the upper floor), Megan’s Kitchen has created a selection of dishes for your next hotpot craving that includes a host of different Chinese flavours. So let's go through some of the dishes they have!
- Hot & Sour Soup Sichuan Style - $248 (personal pot $128)
- Pork & Shepherd's Purse Dumplings with Marmoreal Mushrooms (spinach wrapper) $108 (8pcs) | $68 (4pcs)
- Chicken Dumplings with Bamboo Shoot & Tree Fungus (carrot wrapper) - $108 (8pcs) | $68 (4pcs)
- Omnipork Vegetarian Pork Dumplings with Celtuce & Mushroom (spinach wrapper) (vegan) - $108 (8pcs) | $68 (4pcs)
- Mala Beef Balls with Dried Gong Choi(Yamakurage) - $108 (8pcs) | $68 (4pcs)
- Sichuan Spicy Pork ball - $108 (8pcs) | $68 (4pcs)
- Beyond Meat Vegetarian Beef Dumplings with Dried Tangerine Peels, Water chestnut & Leek (Vegan) - $108 (8pcs) | $68 (4pcs)
- Omnipork Vegetarian Pork Dumplings with Green Peas, Beancurd Sheet & Snow Cabbage (Vegan) $98 (8pcs) | $58 (4pcs)
- Sichuan Mala Skewers - $98 (6pcs) (*Vegetarian Beef Skewer Korean Style $88 (6pcs)
Just look at the photo below and see how great the dishes look. The ones that I would be most interested in trying would be Sichuan Spicy Pork ball at $108 (8pcs) or $68 (4pcs) and Sichuan Mala Skewers at $98 (6pcs).
For reservations you can find the details below:
Address: 5/F Lucky Centre, 165-171 Wan Chai Road, Hong Kong
Reservation No: 2866 8305
Business Hours: 12:00 - 15:00；18:00 - 23:30
Traffic: Wan Chai MTR station exit A3; Valet parking available