Mother’s day (13th May 2018) is just around the corner and show the women of your life gratitude with a nice meal which can never goes wrong. We have gone through the special menus and deals and selected the best ones below so you don’t have to.
• Free-flow brunch packages price range from HK$350 to HK$600
• $100 per person only for kids to try or opt for kid’s menu
• Argentinian dishes such as Braised Beef Back Ribs, Tuna Ceviche, Bife De Ancho (300g, marbled rib-eye)
Address: 5thFloor, LHT Tower, 31 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
Reservation: (852)2386 8090
2) Dr Fern's Gin Parlour
• Afternoon tea set priced at HK$498+10% per two guests.
• Each mum will receive a free upgrade to a Mother’s Day gin & tonic.
• Live band performance.
Address: Dr. Fern’s Gin Parlour, Shop B31A, First Basement Floor, Landmark, Central, Hong Kong
3) Woolly Pig Hong Kong
• 5 courses - HK$1,200, the sharing menu is good to serve four people.
• A traditional family meal featuring Caprese style salad, artisanal rigatoni pasta alla Norma, Montanara pizza, slow roasted New Zealand’s Te Mana lamb shoulder with roasted potatoes and salsa verde. Finish with chef’s special baked strawberry and rhubarb crostata.
• Includes a glass of prosecco for mum.
Address: 43A Elgin Street, Elgin Building Ground Floor, SoHo, Central
Reservation: (852) 2529 3100
• Rose inspired brunch dishes decorated with real rose petals - Citrus Cured Hamachi, John Dory with Rose Crust and complimentary cocktails and more
• Drink menu includes Rose-Inspired Cocktail (rose petal jam, rose water, gin, dried flower & rose prosecco) and Rose & Raspberry Cooler (rose water muddled with raspberries, shaken with lemon & topped with lemon & lime soda)
• Each mom will receive complimentary samples and exclusive product offer from Australian rose farm Jurlique.
See all locations here.
• Dine with stunning Victoria’s harbour view.
• Dinner set for $1,080 per person（Minimum 2 persons or above, available on 12-13 May 2018）
• The sets includes Pan-seared Dried Golden Oysters with Longan Honey, Double-boiled Sea Whelk Soup with Herb, American Ginseng and Snow Goose, The Braised Abalone - 6 Heads in Premium Oyster Sauce with Goose Web and more.
Address: OTE 101, G/F, Ocean Terminal, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui
6) Greater China Club (Man Hing)
• Presents two set family banquet menus for six, priced HK$4,088 for members / HK$4,288 for non-members, and HK$4,388 for members/ HK$4,588 for non-members.
• Main course featuring: Sautéed South Africa Abalone with Sliced Pigeon, Wok-fried Prawns with Salad Dressing on Eggplant, Wok-fried Prawns with Oat Coated with Egg.
• Children can DIY the Sweetened Bean Curd Pudding in Wood Cask by adding pouring soya milk into the gypsum powder and adding Osmanthus sugar for the moms.
Address: A, 10/F, D2 Place, 9 Cheung Yee Street, Lai Chi Kok, Hong Kong
• Brunch: moms eat for free on Mother's Day Brunch (applies to minimum of 3 guests or above)
• Dinner: complimentary dessert plate for all mums during dinner
• Free Flow Booze Time by adding HKD$188 for two hours of unlimited Korean Hite Beer, Prosecco, White and Red wine, Spiced Kimchi Mary, selected Korean teas or add HKD$238 for free flow Moët & Chandon Champagne.
Address: UG/F, 32 D’aguilar Street, Central, Hong Kong
8) Neptune’s Restaurant, Ocean Park
• Dine amidst an unobstructed view of a myriad of fish species gracefully gliding in the water.
• Mother’s Day Lobster Set Dinner Menu featuring Wok Fried Lobster with Fish Roe on a bed of Steamed Egg White and Supreme Soup and Braised E-Fu Noodle in Lobster Sauce and Crab Meat, followed by a dessert platter for a sweet finish.
• A complimentary box of chocolates featuring the adorable faces of the Park’s mascots, Whiskers & Friends for moms.
Address: Ocean Park, 80 Wong Chuk Hang Rd, Wong Chuk Hang
• Free flow Processo for all mums who dine at FRITES on the 13 May 2018.
• Kids’ area and kid-friendly menu: mini portions of their delicious fare, such as, Fish n’ Chips, Schnits n’ Strips and Mini Burgers.
• Classic European dishes such as Frites, Mussel Pots and Roasted Pork Knuckle.
FRITES Central : 1/F, The Wellington, 198 Wellington Street, Central. Bookings: 2217 6671
FRITES Wan Chai : Shop 6, 1/F Causeway Centre, 28 Harbor Road, Wan Chai. Bookings: 2877 2422
FRITES Causeway Bay : Shop 1, G/F, Park Haven, 38 Haven Street, Causeway Bay. Bookings: 2142 5233
FRITES Quarry Bay : G/F, Oxford House, Taikoo Place, 979 King’s Road, Island East. Bookings: 2250 5188 Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday, 11:45am – late