Guys, whether you’re in need of a relationship renovation or getting the cold shoulder for forgetting the big V day, Hyatt Regency’s prestigious valentine’s package is a surefire way to get back into her good books.
This Valentine’s from 12-14 February, Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin will be offering an exclusive stay for any gentleman who need to impress in a big way.
Become the most distinguished couple at the hotel for the night, at HK$19,999 +10% service charge, and enjoy:
• One-night’s stay in the 2,560-square-feet Presidential Suite, featuring a spacious dining and living room with open pantry; Master Bedroom with separate study desk; walk-in closet and vanity area; bath, steam and rain shower; and a guest bedroom, all facing Tolo Harbour
• Romantic 5-course set dinner for two in the suite, with personal Chef preparing the menu a-la-minute, and personal butler service
• Melo Spa “Vitality” package (2.5 hours), including aromatherapy bath, Melo Signature Massage, and Melo Signature C Facial
• A special bouquet of 99 roses by Blooms ‘N’ Blossoms
• American set breakfast in the suite the next morning
• Round trip limousine transfer
• One bottle of Veuve Clicquot Rosé Champagne and fresh strawberries
• Evening cocktails and snacks, and all day tea & coffee at Regency Club Lounge
• Late check-out at 2pm